Wednesday, February 1, 2017

thoughts on revit

Greetings Again Dearest Reader,

I come to you today in a state of sickness not health. Soon I shall be returning to my quarters for more dayquil and sleep to return by body to a state of good repair.

However before I can return to healing I must comment on my revit experiences, and if you may pardon the pun, I found it reviting. After a few hours of working in it it's starting to feel more intuitive. I can definitely see the value in this program and I expect to see it more in the future. I think being able to fully build the structure in the computer has immense value and that this program will only become more valuable. I wish that we had a class that was just learning how to use the major civil computer programs like revit and autocad.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the feedback, and I hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete